It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2005, 06:57 PM   #1
(female)

Help_My_Body HB User
Exclamation Streched Labia

I believe labia is the corect term for the outer vaginal lips.. Well my outer vaginal lips are stretched out from riding a bike alot an masterbating. Its becoming an embarassment issue for me. I was wondering if there was any way to shrink my outer vaginal lips with out having to have surgery? And i was also wondering how big the average womans outter vaginal lips are ( long ways ).. Please someone help me ASAP!

Old 01-12-2005, 09:44 PM   #2
Inactive

mlgable HB User
Re: Streched Labia

I am sure they are not stretched out. Everyone has different vaginal lips and yours are probably just larger because of your body changing. You didn't state if you were younger or older but I am sure even though they look stretched this is just your normal labia. Bike riding and masturbation would not stretch your skin permanently.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-13-2005, 01:40 PM   #3
(female)

Help_My_Body HB User
Exclamation Re: Streched Labia

Iam younger in my teens. its jus really embarassing bcuz i wont let my bf see me down there even tho i want him to an he wants to. hes very understanding so im not doing it for him im trying to un stretch them for me an for my confidence. but i dont want surgery an i dont want my mom to kno

Old 01-13-2005, 01:56 PM   #4
Inactive

mlgable HB User
Smile Re: Streched Labia

Since you are in your teens that means your body is still changing. Your labia is not stretched. This is what your labia will look like unless it changes more. The labia does not stretch unless you purposely stretch it say by attaching or hanging heaving things or jewelry onto your labia. On it's own the labia is a very pliable piece of skin but does not stretch from riding a bike or masturbation. You need to learn to love you body the way it is as we all have different size, shape and colors of labia and other aspects of our bodies. There is no reason you should be ashamed or self consious when your body is perfectly normal. Your boyfriend will not find a problem with your labia being large instead of petite. He may in fact find it sexually arousing even. All men have different preferences. Take the time to appreciate your beautiful body just as it is.

Last edited by mlgable; 01-13-2005 at 01:58 PM.

Closed Thread