It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2002, 06:39 PM   #1
(female)

debbi26 HB User
Unhappy tender labia????

I have had a certain small area on my inner labia that has been HURTING for several months now. It doesn't hurt during sex, but afterwards, wearing clothes. I can't see any redness, bumps or anything! Just a tenderness!

I was told it was probably from friction... but in the same spot? I am worried it is vulvar cancer or something. I will make an app with my gyno - though during my last visit I mentioned it...of course she didn't see anything so I got no response!

I don't know if it is a Bartholin's gland or what as there is no LUMP! I've been reading on the internet about vulvar cancers but the only symptom I can relate it to is the burning. I'm 53....very sexually active with my BF...so of course I am trying to find out why I hurt!

Appreciate it if anyone out there has had the same problem and how did you go about solving it? Stop having sex for a while til it gets better is a good answer I know!

Old 12-23-2002, 08:17 AM   #2
(female)

debbi26 HB User
Has anyone heard of Vital Vulva Cream with Wild Yam in it? I just ordered some...it is for thinning areas for peri-menopausal...menopause, PMS..etc.. I am thinking maybe this is my problem as I have yet to go into menopause...I'm probably having some type of symtptom with tender tissues.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread