It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2005, 05:37 PM   #1
(female)

thidagirl22 HB User
Exclamation Menstrual-like cramps everyday for 2 months.

I'm 23 years old and I'm having a very scary problem. I have been having these light cramps that feel like mentrual cramps every day for around 2 months now. After my husband and I have intercourse they are horrible for 3-4 hours afterwards. It stings so bad I just want to cry after sex. I don't know what is wrong. We've been TTC for 10 months now with no luck. I have two other children that were very easy to concieve. I'm so scared that I something is screwed up in there somewhere. I've noticed that after I go pee that the cramps become stronger. It doesn't burn when I use the restroom it's just after emptying my bladder. I don't know how to explain other than maybe my full bladder is supporting what is causing the pain. I can't get to the dr. right now because the policy just renewed and it's a $600 deduct. which we can difinately not afford right now. I'm waiting to file taxes so we have the money. If anyone can maybe give me a hint on what this could be. I don't know anything about these kind of issues. I'm hoping someone could point me in some direction on what to research. I've looked on the internet but it's hard looking for info when you don't know what the problem is. Any help would be wonderful. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to read this.

Last edited by thidagirl22; 02-01-2005 at 05:38 PM. Reason: misspelled words

Old 02-02-2005, 01:11 PM   #2
(female)

Frustrated5 HB User
Re: Menstrual-like cramps everyday for 2 months.

To me it sounds like endometriosis. I have that and let me tell you it is no fun. I get back aches and cramping most of the month and then there is the pain after intercourse like you described. I also get the cramps after emptying my bladder especialy first thing in the morning. I also have pain when I ovulate...do you feel anything like that? It might be why you are having trouble conceving to. I've had three children with no trouble but it effects every woman differently. They found mine when I had my tubes tied I was at a stage two only 6 weeks after my son was born. Pregnacy is supposed to put it in a kind of remission. So if you do concieve and that is the problem that should help atleast during your prenancy. Well good luck and I hope this helped.
Katy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-02-2005, 11:11 PM   #3

jazzz29 HB User
Re: Menstrual-like cramps everyday for 2 months.

I hate to say it, but I agree with Frustrated5. The bladder thing is caused by scar tissue or adhesions. I am fine until the very end when the bladder colapses and then things stretch and tug on other parts they are attached to. This all causes pain. I dread urinating since the pain is terrible at the end. The pain only lasts for a few minutes but it continues to ache for some time afterwards.

Closed Thread