It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2005, 08:54 PM   #1
(female)

AnoraWilliams HB User
Born with Loose Vigina

I'm a virgin. I was am born with a loose vigina. Is there anything wrong with me? and will it be as painful when i do have sex?

Last edited by AnoraWilliams; 02-06-2005 at 08:56 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-07-2005, 01:53 AM   #2
(female)

wild_thang_386 HB User
Re: Born with Loose Vigina

how do u know u were born with a loose vagina???? did the doctor tell u that??? if so, what did he say??? if he has told u, he would have mention, that there was something wrong w u. now, if u do in fact have a loose vagina, i see no way would this hurt u when having sex, its tight vaginas that hurt the 1st time having sex, and being totally dry.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-07-2005, 03:51 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Arraicha HB User

Well, if a loose vagina is what I think it is, it shouldn't hurt as much, as it's small vaginas that need to be stretched during sex. Having a loose vagina, however, might dull the sensation during sex. A way to help that is to do Kegel exercises (sqeezing your pc muscles and letting them go) regularily. Kegel exercises are also useful for preventing incontinance in old age, so it's a win-win situation .

Old 02-13-2005, 03:12 PM   #4
(female)

AnoraWilliams HB User

Thank you bother very much for your replies.

Wild Thang - No the doctor has not told me that I was born that way. I'm not sure why it's different from others. It's flappy.

Does anyone know why?

Arraicha - Thank your for suggesting Kegel exercises . i Should try that sometimes.

Old 02-13-2005, 08:36 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

hillaryb HB User

You mean your labias are ''stretched out" looking, right? That is not the same as being loose. And it is quite normal. Many, many women come here proclaiming that their vaginas are loose, deformed, stretched out, when in fact it is just a normal variation. I felt like a freak too all my life until I started reading posts from others with the same thing. Ive had no problems with it, no complaints, it doesnt affect sex, and it is NORMAL!

Old 02-20-2005, 11:45 PM   #6
(female)

AnoraWilliams HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillaryb
You mean your labias are ''stretched out" looking, right? That is not the same as being loose. And it is quite normal. Many, many women come here proclaiming that their vaginas are loose, deformed, stretched out, when in fact it is just a normal variation. I felt like a freak too all my life until I started reading posts from others with the same thing. Ive had no problems with it, no complaints, it doesnt affect sex, and it is NORMAL!
oOO cool. thank u very much for helping me feel better about it. But how come it's like... a dark colour.. it looks like there's no blood running within it..?

Old 02-22-2005, 12:21 AM   #7
(female)

wild_thang_386 HB User

u got me....God just made us all different, so we wouldnt be comparing ourselves to others. hehe. well thats just my guess.

Old 02-24-2005, 08:54 PM   #8
(female)

AnoraWilliams HB User

Awww. thank you all of you guys sooo much for making me feel normal and seeing it as normal because it is . thanx guys.

Closed Thread