It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2005, 10:32 PM   #1
(female)

bellyache HB User
Question Strange tickling sensation...

This is going to seem strange, so please bear with me. Lately everytime I am in bed, usually in the early mornings I get this strange tickling sensation around my vagina. It's not throbbing or anything, and I'm not thinking about sex, but it just seems to start up and it's actually quite annoying to the point of waking me up. I can only describe it as "tickling", like someones touching me with a feather and it is constant. Does anyone know what this could be. I take sleeping pills could this be affecting me? I know this sounds silly, but it wakes me up and it lasts a couple of hours. Any help would be appreciated.

Old 02-09-2005, 10:45 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Platinum33 HB User
Re: Strange tickling sensation...

Yeah, it does sound a bit silly, but I've had that sensation as well. I'm not taking any sort of sleep pills or anything, so I doubt that it can be from that...but I'm no expert, so I dont know. When it happened to me, I thought it was just some sort of muscle spasm. I never really paid it much more mind, aside from it being annoying occasionally, because there are many other sensations, tickles, aches, pains, *****s, itches, and so fourth that my body has. So if I spent my time searching for the source of them all, I'd be in debt from the medical bills, lol. But if it really bothers you too much, talk to your gyn to see what he/she says might be going on.
Fill me in too
Baby Girl born June 4th @ 9:41pm

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-03-2005, 06:23 PM   #3

moondancer659 HB User

normaly that is a sign of herpes if you find out otherwise please let me know

Old 03-03-2005, 07:34 PM   #4
(female)

bellyache HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondancer659
normaly that is a sign of herpes if you find out otherwise please let me know

Well it hasn't happened lately and I assure you, I do not have herpes.

Old 03-03-2005, 07:44 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

nastabasta HB User

i have that sentation too, usually right after my period. i wonder if it's a hormonal thing because i usually am very aroused at that point and make up my husband ,,,,,!!

Old 03-04-2005, 02:05 AM   #6
Inactive
(female)

zizzy HB User

When you have a long fart, if you squeeze your butt cheeks and kinda point them down (you'll get it by experimenting with the muscles) you can feel the gas flow over your vagina and it tickles it and sometimes goes inside then comes back out (a "queef") but it's a real nice, tickly, airy sensation that every woman should experience every time they fart.

Closed Thread