It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2005, 07:26 PM   #1
(female)

Dreaded HB User
Bloat!

Ugh. Well. I think I'm finally getting back to normal.

My stress has been THROUGH THE ROOF lately, and with the start of my period today and the last three days being sunny instead of the constant rain we've been having, my spirits are high!

So here's the thing. I'm incredibly bloated. VERY bloated. It started a little over a week ago. And I'm sure it's related to my period, but I've never had it this badly before. I was also having irregular bowel movements, and finally those are back to normal. (Just started being regular again about two days ago) My stomach looks like I'm months along in a pregnancy! It's horrible. (I'm not pregnant, either.) And I have no idea how to reduce it.

I've read about decreasing salt intake and I've increased my fiber. I wake up in the morning and my tummy has decreased considerably in size, but by breakfast (even if it's just a small bowl of cereal) I'm bloated again. No matter what I eat. I'm now cutting out sodas and drinking more water and it's like I'm just RETAINING all the water. I feel very large. It's not pleasant. Anyone have any tips?

Closed Thread