It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2005, 08:10 PM   #1
(female)

autumnphyre HB User
Discovered oddly placed extra hole in vagina...

my boyfriend discovered this hole just inside my vagina about an inch inside, on the upper wall, in the general direction pointing to my navel....any ideas what this is? it's about big enough to put a finger tip in and it doesn't hurt, just ever so slightly uncomfortable. Suggestions as to what it is anyone?......

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-15-2005, 12:53 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Belle2003 HB User
Re: Discovered oddly placed extra hole in vagina...

Go see your gynecologist.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-15-2005, 03:13 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

smithn HB User

A type of fistula that needs to be evaluated by a gynecologist.

Old 05-16-2005, 09:52 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

ASDGRMama HB User

Is it possible that he discovered your cervix? It would be almost exactly as you described (it's typically much farther up but at times can be quite low).

Kelly

Old 05-17-2005, 11:03 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

tattoogirl HB User

Are talking (not the clitoris) but where you have intercourse...there is an "x-tra hole"?
This is where you urinate out of...if that is your question. The urinary meatus.
Bella

Old 05-17-2005, 10:29 PM   #6
(female)

daylilycat HB User

I also believe what your talking about is your urethra this would look like a small hole it is the opening that you urinate from.

Old 05-18-2005, 04:12 PM   #7
(female)

kiraannewife HB User
Talking Re: Discovered oddly placed extra hole in vagina...

I have something like that but mine is to the side and deeper and theres no feeling there when hubby tuches inside it i don't know what it is no Dr has ever said anything about it with my yearly test but hubby has referd to it as odd and I seem to not be able to have children I do not use birth control any more when ever I have tryed to have children nothing happens ever and I'm 35 I was only on birth control for about a year for bleeding and not stoping that seems to be better now so I don't know if it can be troblesome but it would be nice to know what it is I agree with u .

Old 05-22-2005, 06:12 AM   #8
(female)

autumnphyre HB User

i dont think its my ureathra as im pretty certain i dont urinate out of this hole. this hole is inside my vagina and the ureathra is near the vagina not actually in it. it's also not my cervix as it's not as deep as that or prominant. it's just very discreet......odd!

Closed Thread