It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2005, 11:14 PM   #1
(female)

LisaDee86 HB User
Question possible pregnancy???

Hi there, someone please help me determine if pregnancy is even possible in these circumstances! TIA!!

Okay. I'm on the pill, usually....I missed the last active pill in a pill pack, then had the 7 days of spacer pills. My period came and went within the 1st 4 days, then I had unprotected sex. Then I started my new pill pack 2 days late because there was a problem refilling my perscription at the pharmacy. Basically, I was off the pill for 10 days, and had unprotected intercourse.

So what do you all think? Is it possible? I can't do an accurate HPT until next week, so I'm anxiously waiting until then. I do already have some common symptoms and just "feel" different, but I don't want to get all worked up over nothing, you know?

Any input is greatly appreciated!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-08-2005, 08:07 AM   #2

Jess_10 HB User
Re: possible pregnancy???

there is always that high chance when off the pill and having unprotected intercourse. if he ejaculated in you then it's a higher chance. best way to know is to wait till about a few days after you miss your period and you'll know from there.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-08-2005, 08:26 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

hugs28 HB User
Re: possible pregnancy???

I have friends who this happened to, they missed a few pills and had unpro sex and wound up pg. It can happen, may not happen, but wait and test, don't worry too much, cause that can bring symptons on also. good luck to you

Closed Thread