It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2005, 09:45 AM   #1
(female)

belvy HB User
Severe Yeast Infection

I'm having a very painful annoying problem. Last week I had a vaginal yeast infection - a few days later I had the same symptoms around my anus and inbetween my buttcheeks. along with they typical burning, itching, and redness, I have a rash like thing going on, in between my buttocks it's like a rash, on my vaginal area I can see small (pimple like bumps) that look like they have a cut down the middle - they are spread out on the lips and inner vagina (not in clumps) and they prevent me from urinating, and defecating.

Sitting, Walking, laying down, turning over, shifting, wiping, all cause me extreme discomfort - it almost feels like I'm being eletricaly shocked when I walk. I also have cracked skin right down the crack of my buttocks. I am in complete misery. I have a dr.'s appt. soon, but does anyone have any suggestionson what to do in the mean time?

ALSO - when I get the rash, I get it on my arm too. They look like mini-cuts on my arm.

Old 07-11-2005, 11:12 AM   #2

Girliegirl HB User
Re: Severe Yeast Infection

Quote:
Originally Posted by belvy
I'm having a very painful annoying problem. Last week I had a vaginal yeast infection - a few days later I had the same symptoms around my anus and inbetween my buttcheeks. along with they typical burning, itching, and redness, I have a rash like thing going on, in between my buttocks it's like a rash, on my vaginal area I can see small (pimple like bumps) that look like they have a cut down the middle - they are spread out on the lips and inner vagina (not in clumps) and they prevent me from urinating, and defecating.

Sitting, Walking, laying down, turning over, shifting, wiping, all cause me extreme discomfort - it almost feels like I'm being eletricaly shocked when I walk. I also have cracked skin right down the crack of my buttocks. I am in complete misery. I have a dr.'s appt. soon, but does anyone have any suggestionson what to do in the mean time?

ALSO - when I get the rash, I get it on my arm too. They look like mini-cuts on my arm.
Whatever you do, don't scratch it or poke the area. How soon is your doctor's appointment? It sounds pretty painful and they should get you in during the next 48 hours. Until then, don't try to apply and topical medicines or treat in. Try taking advil or another pain reliever for the discomfort.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-12-2005, 10:07 AM   #3
(female)

starlet32079 HB User

This same painful thing has been happening to me for the past 6 months. Every single month I get the worst yeast infections and yes they also can spread by you buttocks. I get little cuts all over and bleeding sometimes. I too find it very painful to even move and going to the bathroom is horrible.
I would say until you can see your doctor, keep the area as clean as possible using a very mild white soap and at night sleep in a t-shirt and white cotton underwear or better yet, no underwear. when is your doc appt?

Starlet

Old 07-14-2005, 03:06 PM   #4
(male)

Bulakatos72 HB User

Aloe vera will help don't wear cottom underwear sleep in the the nude it's helps get air down there try these things

Old 07-15-2005, 08:48 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

Live-Life-to-Love HB User

I sympathize with you. I recently had a nasty yeast infection too and what gave me relief for a while while was soaking in a tepid oatmeal bath (Aveeno or even store brands) twice a day. It sooths and really helped until I could see the doctor.

Good luck!

Closed Thread