It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2005, 03:36 PM   #1
(female)

BECKILINA HB User
Yeast Infection

Could A Yeast Infection Cause You Not To Get Ure Period ...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2005, 03:43 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Longview HB User
Re: Yeast Infection

Most of the time..No. Usually a yeast infection will go away when the period comes.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2005, 09:22 PM   #3
(female)

Jennihul HB User
Re: Yeast Infection

Nope, but being pregnant can...

Jennifer

Old 08-10-2005, 07:30 PM   #4
(female)

BECKILINA HB User
Question Re: Yeast Infection cause missed period?

thank you u guys? is cause i dont know what to do i have a yeast infection but at the same time my period has not come... but the thing is ok i sleptwith my husband like in the beggings of july but he had to much to drink but i dont think he ejaculated inside me because he didn't even finish cause he felt asleep so i dont know what its going on ....they tell me because of stress or depression or losing to much weight but i cant figer it out i took 2 preg. test and came out neg.. so i dont know anyone that could help understand this please help...

Last edited by Modinatrix21; 08-10-2005 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Please use proper terms.

Old 08-10-2005, 07:52 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

HELLASRULES HB UserHELLASRULES HB User
Re: Yeast Infection cause missed period?

Well, stress & depression could cause your period to be irregular. And hormone fluctuations can casue the yeast to become out of balance, leading to a yeast infection.
Also, estrogen needs body fat, so if you are severely underweight, it will throw off your hormones causing the period to skip or even stop altogether.
Hope this helps a little.

Old 08-12-2005, 12:42 AM   #6
(female)

BECKILINA HB User
Re: Yeast Infection cause missed period?

Well im not underweight im a lilttle overweight and i lost 9 pounds in 3weeks could that cause it too is it to rapid of weight lose i dont know im just confused ill just go and get checked by my doctor thank you everyone that helped me

Closed Thread