It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2005, 02:45 PM   #1
(female)

kutie5 HB User
Sore Nipples.. im dying!

My nipples for about the last 3 days have been extreamly soar.. not my entire breast.. just my nipples... sometimes my breasts feel a little soar but i think thats due to my nipples being soar..

they HURT SO BAD.. i dont know what to do! I mean but really they only hurt when i touch them.. it doesnt hurt when im just sitting here or wahtever..

just wondering why this could be happening... anyone w/ ANY help or personal stories.. i would highly appreciate it!

(and no im not breastfeeding haha.. i know thats one reason why you would get soar nipples..)

The following user gives a hug of support to kutie5:
number101 (01-01-2012)
Old 08-24-2005, 06:41 PM   #2
(female)

kutie5 HB User
Re: Soar Nipples.. im dieing!

someone please help... im so uncomfortable i HATE it

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-25-2005, 02:52 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dakota HB User

any chance you could be pregnant?...

Old 08-25-2005, 03:12 PM   #4
(female)

kutie5 HB User

Thats what im really scared of..

I dk.. i know there could be a CHANCE bc I did have sex..

but i am on the pill, used a condom w/ spermicidle lubricant, and he pulled out

I just cant see where it owuld be humanly possible.

{removed}

ne ideas??????

Last edited by Modinatrix21; 08-25-2005 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Please ask your questions on the appropriate board.

Old 08-25-2005, 06:19 PM   #5

KritterKeeper HB User

Would somebody else PLEASE answer this question?!!! This happens to me quite a bit too and it isn't always at a predictable time of the month. I know it has something to do with hormonal fluctuations. It's unbelievably uncomfortable!! Even wearing a bra hurts--ANYTHING touching them hurts!! It can even be hard to sleep at night.

Old 08-25-2005, 06:33 PM   #6
(female)

kutie5 HB User

omg this seriously happens to you too?!?!

lk.. nothing else really in your boobs hurt just the nipples?!?!

lk when i get in the shower just the water hitting them hurts!!
im so glad to know im not alone because its really freaking me and my boyfriend out that im pregnant we just dont understand HOW i could be w/ all the protection we used!!!!!!!!!

AHH!

Old 08-26-2005, 05:55 AM   #7
Inactive
(female)

KeltoKel HB User
Re: Sore Nipples.. im dying!

The only thing I can chalk it up to is hormones? IT doesn't sound like you could be pregnant, especially with all the birth control you use. To put your mind at ease, perhaps you should get a home test. If it is negative, maybe it is your PILL and the hormones? How long have you been on the Pill?

It's funny b/c I came on this board to ask the same question and I found your thread instead.

My nipples are also sore and I don't know why. I am 30 years old and I had my period last week. I am pretty sure I am not pregnant. My husband and I use condoms and I have had sex once since my last period (the week after my period) so there is little chance I am pregnant.

Old 08-26-2005, 06:46 AM   #8
(female)

BarbJ HB User

Ok this is going to sound far fetched, but what kind of bra do you use? I had a simular problem, and I found that it was because of the sports bra I was wearing. I generally wear bra's that have no seams in the front. and while I was jogging the bra was irritating. I'd also go to your GYN and have them take a look, sometimes birthcontrol pills have a tenacy to make them sore, or maybe bf? sorry... does this happen all the time? Also when you have PMS it causes them to be sore...hormonal changes as we get older can be the reasons too. Use your heating pad, or ice packs, and take a tylenol or advil...hope you feel better.

Old 08-26-2005, 09:16 AM   #9
(female)

kutie5 HB User

hey.. ive been wearing a "t-shirt" bra for a while.. then i recently switched to an older bra i havent worn in about 6 months.. this is gonna sound weird but its kinda small on me so it makes my breasts look larger haha.. so thats why ive been wearing it.. maybe thats a reason?

also.. your comment about my boyfriend.. he has kinda a brest obsession and likes to pay attention to that area during foreplay.. so that could be another reason i never thought about.

imglad there are other people out there like me who have this problem and that Im not the only one.. it makes my fear of being pregnant lessen. My boyfriend also thinks it could be my pill because as he puts it "it puts SO MUCH estrogen into your body and maybe sometimes you react diffently to it"

...ive been on the pill for about a year and 1/2 religiously... to answer someone elses' question

Old 08-28-2005, 08:36 AM   #10
(female)

kutie5 HB User

ok so as of yestrerday... my whole breast has completley stopped hurting and the pain in my nipples has decreased by about 80%. i was even able to go braless in a dress and didnt notice any pain!!! im just totally weirded out by this.... dooes everyone think it coukd still be just hormones???

Old 08-29-2005, 06:50 AM   #11
(female)

Tamaralynn HB User

Are you on Birth control? I get the same thing... mine get more tender at the end of the day when I take off my bra...

Closed Thread