It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2005, 11:19 AM   #1
(female)

lamby248 HB User
pimple on vagina?

I have a quick question regarding a small sore pimple on the flap of my vagina..not sure of all the real terms for the parts here so bear with me.

I have noticed that in the last year or so when I eat chocolate, like candy bars, that I tend to break out on my butt and this time there is a small sore bump or pimple right on the edge of the flap. I had another pimple a little bit away from it, not on the vagina and was able to squeeze it and it went away.

Is there anything that i can use to make this go away? TIA for any advice.

Old 10-24-2005, 12:07 PM   #2
(female)

admired1 HB User
Re: pimple on vagina?

Honey it sounds like u have possibly had unprotected sex i would ask you to consult an doctor, sometimes the fear of knowing keeps us away from doctor's, but it's better to know.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-24-2005, 12:29 PM   #3
(female)

lamby248 HB User

I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years and this has only happened twice. The first time on my butt cheeks and now this one. We have had sex twice since August, we are both really busy with opposite schedules right now, so I don't think that it is from unprotected sex. Thanks for your reply.

Old 10-24-2005, 10:22 PM   #4
(female)

MissyForever HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamby248
I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years and this has only happened twice. The first time on my butt cheeks and now this one. We have had sex twice since August, we are both really busy with opposite schedules right now, so I don't think that it is from unprotected sex. Thanks for your reply.
Hun I have the same problem...and im a virgin so I doubt its from unprotected sex...so i would like an answer to ur question too..

Old 10-25-2005, 08:12 AM   #5
(female)

caldaughter HB User

Now, I'm not sure this is the same thing, but I often get infected hair follicles down there. They look like pimples, and sometimes pop. Sometimes they get really big and sore. I've had them on the outside and inside (don't ask me how) lips. If they are really small, don't mess with them. Hopefully they will go away. Soaking in a warm bath may help. There is a lot of friction down there from walking, wiping and such. It isn't too surprising that the hair follicles get irritated, and then infected. Sometimes they might even cause ingrown hairs.

Anyway, this has been my experience. Maybe it isn't the same thing you are describing. Once I had one pop on its own. That was very painful. I think my voice went up two octaves. I had my gyno check it out, and he said it was an infected follicle and to leave it alone. It healed fine.

Hope this helps anyway.
Amy

Old 10-25-2005, 05:54 PM   #6
(female)

MissyForever HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by caldaughter
Now, I'm not sure this is the same thing, but I often get infected hair follicles down there. They look like pimples, and sometimes pop. Sometimes they get really big and sore. I've had them on the outside and inside (don't ask me how) lips. If they are really small, don't mess with them. Hopefully they will go away. Soaking in a warm bath may help. There is a lot of friction down there from walking, wiping and such. It isn't too surprising that the hair follicles get irritated, and then infected. Sometimes they might even cause ingrown hairs.

Anyway, this has been my experience. Maybe it isn't the same thing you are describing. Once I had one pop on its own. That was very painful. I think my voice went up two octaves. I had my gyno check it out, and he said it was an infected follicle and to leave it alone. It healed fine.

Hope this helps anyway.
Amy

Yeah thats what happens to mean and like it looks like a gross big under the skin pimple and hurts like a *****

Closed Thread