It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2005, 12:11 PM   #1
(female)

Irishgal HB User
pregnancy test

i took a test on thursday but the thing is, i was peeing a lot that day... i went to the bathroom about 30-40 mins before i went again to take the test. i think it was nerves getting to me so im wondering cos the liquid was going straight through me, would it still pic up the hormone that shows up on these tests? im 5 days late now. i have had 4 periods since the last time i have had sex. i have lost weight since the last time i had sex, unintentionally, so i dont know if im d*****ately 100% not pregnant.
im just such a worrier so all your comments would be appreciated

Old 10-29-2005, 08:29 PM   #2
(female)

may/junemom2be HB User
Re: pregnancy test

Irishgal,

what made you take the test? Personally, based on the info you gave, I think it may be just nerves. Especially since you have had your period 4 times since you had sex (approx. 4 months). You probably would have some type of pregnancy symptoms.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-30-2005, 07:26 AM   #3
(female)

Irishgal HB User

im just a complete worrier. you hear stories about people having periods when they are pregnant and not putting on weight and not realsing they are pregnant until 6months or somat. so just wanted to put my mind at rest but didnt work! hehe

Old 10-30-2005, 04:41 PM   #4
(female)

may/junemom2be HB User

Just relax. I don't think there is anything to worry about. I used to worry the same way. I finally figured out that I would know. For some reason, I just knew that I was pg. I hadn't missed AF or anything, I just knew. It's strange how you can get scared when you are sure you aren't but you just know to take a test when you are. I think its just intuition.

Closed Thread