It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2005, 12:59 PM   #1
(male)

stables123 HB User
weight changes

hi i was just curious about something involving my girlfriend. about 5 months ago we had a sexual encounter in which i was scared that i might have had semen on my fingers and then i accidently touched the outside of her vagina. she has had regular periods ever since then, so ive figured theres no way she could be pregnant. this week she is complainign that she think she has been gaining weight, and that it seems to flucuate sometimes between 130 and 140 pounds. she used to run alot but hasnt had time to exercise as much. she is 17 and pretty tall about 5'9". i no that being a guy that i could eat as much as i want and be lazy and i wouldnt gain a pound, but is it harder for girls to maintain thier weight. i doubt it is related to pregnancy but do u think that is possible, she hasnt had any other symptoms, and says her self that shes not pregnant, but im really paranoid that thats why shes having these changes in weight. so my question is do u think these weight changes are normal being a teenage girl.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-14-2005, 02:03 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

cookiepls HB User
Re: weight changes

If you had gotten her pregnant that night 5 months ago she wouldn't have had regular periods since then. She would've stopped having periods. It's common for a women's weight to fluctuate, and teenagers too. We often have problems with water retention so it would be easy to flucutate 5 or even 10 pounds. Plus the fact that she doesn't have time to exercise as much means she could be putting on a little extra weight. If your girlfriend thought she might be pregnant, she'd problably be more worried than you are.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread