It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2005, 11:49 AM   #1
(female)

lov1nlife HB User
Pain in my...Vagina

Someone...Please help me!! Approximately 6 or 7 months ago, I started to experience this weird pain in my vagina. I guess the pain can be considered close to my cervix opening. Accompanied by the pain, was a weird dryness---no lubrication. What's so strange is that at first, immediately after my menstrual cycle, I would develop Bateria Vaginosis. I went to my GYN and was given medication. The next month, I got "BV" again, and once again, was given the medication. This happened for two consecutive months. I was using tampons at the time, but have since stopped the use of tampons b/c of this(I have been using tampons since I was 15). The third month, no tampons and no "BV" after my cycle, but then something weird started to happen. After my cycle, I would have pain in my vagina and I would be completely dry. Normally, after(and before) my cycle, I would be VERY lubricated. I told my GYN about this and he thought that it might me endometriosis, but since I don't have "unusual" or "extreme" pain when I am having my period, he ruled this out. I logged onto ***** and read that there could be little to no symptoms, or symptoms are not always pelvic pain, but also lower back pain. Since approx 2004, I have been experiencing an increase of lower back pain. I don't know if this is associated with endometriosis or not. I do not know what to do. Recently, I used a tampon just to see what would happen. What I noticed was that when I used the tampon, my period would just stop---no blood flow at all and the tampon would be completely dry. This on the second day of my cycle--one of the heaviest days. I do not know what to do. I want to talk to my GYN about giving me a D&C, but don't know if he would perform one. If anyone has ANY suggestions, please please help. I hope that this is not an unusual problem and someone out there can provide some insight. Please help me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread