It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2006, 02:00 PM   #1
(female)

Kiyuri07 HB User
An uncomfortable bump.. down there? =\

A few weeks ago I noticed a small bump between my legs, but very close to my vagina. Its deep under the skin & is not red or anything, but it is very uncomfortable and hurts just a little from time to time, but is usually only after I wipe down there. It's been there for a few weeks now & it seems like it may have gotten just a little bigger & a little harder. What could this be? I know sometimes you can get cysts down there.. but I'm not sure if that's what it is or not. =\

Also, it bleeds a little, but thats only after I wipe.. I'm sure wiping makes it irritated which brings the blood. =\

Old 01-12-2006, 05:02 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

velvet48 HB User
Re: An uncomfortable bump.. down there? =\

probably a cyst or a boil. if it bothers you too much, you can always have your dr lance it. i know they can cause some pain at times.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-13-2006, 04:26 PM   #3
(female)

Kiyuri07 HB User

I would rather not let a doctor look @ it.. lol, I'm just waiting a few more weeks to see if it goes away by its self. =\ If it is a cyst, do they go away on their own?

Old 01-13-2006, 06:52 PM   #4
(female)

kutie5 HB User

hey ive had those acouple times... especially after i wear this tight underware from abercrombie that i have hahha... so if you are wearing tight underware or tiht pants it can cause that to happen a LOT...trust me its nothing to be worried about.. it sounds gross but a lot of the time you can pop them. I went to my doctor and she said there's not ne thing really that you can do about it.. its just kind of a cyst/ingrown hair sort of thing! At least thats what it sounds like from the way you described.. so dont worry :-)

Old 01-14-2006, 12:04 AM   #5
(female)

sunnybear1962 HB User
Lightbulb Re: An uncomfortable bump.. down there? =\

ive already had 2 lanced from down there. if u try to pop yourself u will get it infected, thats what i did, doc told me not to do that. just put real warm water on a washcloth and leave it there till the cloth gets cool, then keep doing that for about 10 mins. the 3rd one i had was starting to hurt so i just tried for the heck of it and put some tea tree oil on it with a qtip and the next day it was gone. i was really surprised it just disappeared. the first one i had lanced my gyno did it and she gave me a shot there, oh boy did that shot ever hurt, i said never again. then when i got the 2nd one i was so scared cause i didnt want to feel that shot again, my gyno was closed so i went to a clinic and they had 2 docs, no numbing shot and drained it, i was in tears that whole time. so if u can buy some tea tree oil and try that, it cant hurt it, u might need more then 1 night of that though. hope i didnt scare you.

Old 01-14-2006, 11:51 PM   #6
(female)

lpint21 HB User

I had a boil not too long ago and my doc recommended putting vitamin E oil on it.

Closed Thread