It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2006, 10:24 PM   #1
(female)

wyndall HB User
Question could i be pregnant?

My husband and I had sex the last day of my period and then two weeks later (which should be around ovulation)i started spotting. It was very light and lasted two days. Now I am 11 days late for my period. I have taken several pregnancy test and they are all negative. My doctor told me to wait unitl I am two weeks late and then he would do a blood test. I have cramping like I am going to start and for the last two weeks I have felt tired and had bad headaches. Could I be pregnant or was that my period just two weeks early? Has anyone ever heard of being this late and negative hpt? Sorry its so long but I just really need to know.

Old 02-05-2006, 10:08 PM   #2
(female)

Measy84 HB User
Re: could i be pregnant?

I can't tell you how many times I have been extremely late for my period. Every time, like most women, I thought I was pregnant. The most days I've ever been late without being pregnant was 8 days. Most of my late periods were due to stress. Sometimes you can stress yourself out so much that you can make your body think that you are pregnant. Therefore, you can get pregnancy symptoms and not be pregnant. But this last time I was 15 days late for a period and of course I thought of the possibility that I was pregnant. And it turned out I was. I think that you should wait, like your dr said (2 weeks) to find out if you are pregnant. I have heard of women who have had negative pregnancy test early in the pregnancy but was still pregnant. That happens often.

I wish you many blessings. And may God continue to bless you!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-06-2006, 07:11 AM   #3
(female)

Faythey HB User

I was 2 weeks late before i got a positive test result. I think that sometimes the hcg level just isnt high enough for those tests to detect.

Old 02-06-2006, 04:29 PM   #4
(female)

wyndall HB User

Thank you for answering me back. I go to the doctor tomorrow.

Closed Thread