It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2006, 09:41 PM   #1
(female)

VChanNekoSama HB User
Herbal Breast Enhancement Pills

I was wondering if anyone knows if Herbal Breast Enhancement Pills really work? I have one abnormally small boob and I'm trying to fix it, plus I'm between a "AA" and an "A" cup. I'm just wondering if anyone knows how well they work and which ones work best. Also, I'm 18, and I was wondering if they could be bad for me at my age. Thanks!

Last edited by VChanNekoSama; 02-05-2006 at 09:43 PM.

Old 02-06-2006, 06:52 AM   #2
(female)

Kaycee41 HB User
Re: Herbal Breast Enhancement Pills

Don't waste your money. Companies like these pitch penis enlargement herbs and breast enhancement pills and they make money off people who are unhappy with something about their body and desperate to change it with a pill. If they really worked, everyone would be walking around with larger breasts and plastic surgeon's would be out of business. I would think at 18 you may still be developing and the smaller breast may catch up. I also think that big breasts are on their way out of fashion. Look at women like Ashley Judd and Kate Hudson....they are small chested, but cute as can be....much more attractive than Anna Nichole or whats-her-name from Bay Watch!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-06-2006, 10:19 AM   #3
(female)

stacezilla HB User

dr.robert rey in B.Hills best boob doctor ever,

cute is good

note ashlee jude isnt popular & not talked about often and kate hudson has new boobs their like c's now and talked about more often then before

but lopsided boobies aren't cute

breast size is important in some aspects of the world but do whatever feels good.

Last edited by stacezilla; 02-06-2006 at 10:21 AM.

Old 02-06-2006, 10:24 AM   #4
(female)

stacezilla HB User

oh yah & dont let opinions and mean comments make you make your decison if they trully make you feel unattractive or uncomfortable when you look in the mirror or try on cute lingurie,swim suits,teeny summer tops & you think you'll feel better check into breast enhancement but make sure you research everything and get tested to make sure you wont be allergic to silicone or whatever you decided to do.

&&&

by the way K big boobs WILL never go out of style they do make your outfits look better and its very feminine if we were meant to have A cups mother nature would not have given us the breast hormone junk

Old 02-06-2006, 08:34 PM   #5
(female)

mizjennjenn HB User

this is related...i have the same problem.
i wear about a 38B to a 34C in my left breast, and a 34B in the right. is there anything that can be done to change that? and is safe?
i don't want a boob job. im satisfied with the size of my left boob, i just don't want to be lopsided anymore.

Old 02-07-2006, 04:25 PM   #6
(female)

misslavey HB User

yes honey the only thing that can make them look normal or whatever is to get a implant in one boob because BEP will make them grow so say your B/C you take the pills you'll end up C/D you can get a implant to look exactly like your favorite boob like say your favorite boob is the B so your going to want to reduce the C to a B through breast reduction, or say your favorite boob is the C your going to want to put a implant in the B cup boob.

You should consult a highly talked about surgeon & set up a consultation they also have were you can do financing so you just set up payments & you don't have to pay in full.

good luck

Closed Thread