It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2006, 11:13 AM   #1
(female)

SaNcHEz143 HB User
Red face Fluttering Sensation In Uterus.. Not Pregnant!!!

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!! I HAVE THIS REALLY INTENSE
FLUTTERING SENSTAION IN MY UTERUS. I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS!!! I AM NOT PREGNANT SO I KNOW IT IS NOT A BABY KICKING OR ANYTHING. IT COMES AND GOES BUT IT HAPPENS ABOUT EVERY 2-3 MINUTES. IT DOESNT HURT AT ALL, IT JUST FEELS FUNNY. I HAVE REALLY THICK VERY WHITE DISCHARGE THAT HAS NO SMELL AT ALL. IT COMES OUT MORE AFTER MY FIANCE AND I ARE DONE HAVING SEX. DOES ANYBODY ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM? ( THE FLUTTERING UTERUS AND THE WHITE DISCHARGE)

Old 02-24-2006, 02:14 PM   #2
(female)

Rachel2294 HB User
Question Re: Fluttering Sensation In Uterus.. Not Pregnant!!!

Thats been happening to me too and I know Im not pregnant!! I went on the boards looking for the same thing! I have no Idea what it is...Ive been having like a white loitony discharge but there isnt a bad smell to it...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-24-2006, 03:19 PM   #3
(female)

a-friend HB User
Re: Fluttering Sensation In Uterus.. Not Pregnant!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel2294
Thats been happening to me too and I know Im not pregnant!! I went on the boards looking for the same thing! I have no Idea what it is...Ive been having like a white loitony discharge but there isnt a bad smell to it...
I had that feeling a couple of times it probaly isnt nothing serious but you should check with a doctor if you feel uncertian about it

Old 02-25-2006, 08:15 PM   #4
(female)

PrettyInPink121 HB User

your uterus contracts after you have an organsm, and the discharge is probably just cervical mucus

Old 02-26-2006, 01:07 PM   #5
(female)

Tennessee girl HB User

I have this fluttering too, Mine is in my left side, about every 5 minutes or so it starts fluttering . It started yesterday and still doing it today. I don't know it I have any white discharge. I got my menstrual. Anyone know what this is? It's driving me crazy.....

Old 02-28-2006, 06:16 PM   #6
(female)

Ravishing HB User

I had that the other night when I went to bed. It kept me awake and I couldn't figure out what it was. I know I'm not pregnant either but the only way I could describe it to my husband was what I think it might feel like to have a baby moving around in there. I didn't have any discharge.
If anyone knows what this is I would love to find out.

Old 05-05-2006, 01:39 PM   #7
Inactive
(female)

Stisti HB User

As would I, it's driving me insane!

Old 05-05-2006, 06:42 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

sunnydaze1 HB User

It's probably just your digestion system...or your bowels doing their normal daily thing.

Old 05-21-2006, 12:23 PM   #9
(female)

shapleybug HB User

heloo

it may well be a trapped nerve, I have the same thing, i have had the snip so i know im not pregnant, i asked my doc who told me thats what he thought it was. Since he told me that i have not had it happen at all.

Sarah

Old 06-20-2006, 08:23 AM   #10
(female)

levidoll HB User

Me too - I'm afraid - just happens occasionally and I'm 46 - definitely not pregant. It seems to go made for a couple of days and then doesn't happen for about three months ! Weird. Don't know what it is but my fluttering is not in my chest but lower down - more at the top of my tummy - and it just feels like when you have a 20-week old baby in there - the first flutters. Would love to know why it happens.

Old 06-20-2006, 09:28 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

fallen_angel HB User

Ive felt this too, like butterflies, it feels similar to your stomach rumbling but actually in your uterus! ive actually thought ive been pregnant when ive felt it before! strange!

Old 06-20-2006, 10:27 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

tattoogirl HB User

This happens to me too. I've worried I was pregnant in the past and wasn't. Levidoll, you are so right when you said it feels like 20-week gestation!!! I have no idea and would also like to know. Most logical would be something to do with the bowels.
Bella

Old 06-21-2006, 11:20 AM   #13
Inactive
(female)

Stisti HB User

I talked to my doctor about it and he has me going to a gastreonologist to see about Spastic Colon. I described the fluttering sensation and the pressure in the area of my uterus and he says its sounds like my colon is spassing and to go see a gastro.

Closed Thread