It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2006, 02:14 AM   #1
(female)

laughitoff HB User
My Boobs Will Not Stop Growing

I'm already pretty big chested. I'm about average, 5' 5" and range from about 135 to 140 (but look smaller), and I have a 34D-DD bra size. Just about a month ago, I was a very full D, but almost too small for DD's. I'm 17, and thought my boobs would have stopped growing by now. I had a D cup by the end of middle school, reached my full DD by the beginning of freshman year, and have maintained that general size for at least 2 years. I've always been really self-conscious about it, because while I'm toting around Pam Anderson boobs, other girls are just starting to fill A's and B's.
Anyways, I've been wearing a (VERY supportive) sports bra recently because I've been too stressed/busy to bother wearing anything but sweatshirts. I went to go wear some of my normal clothes the other day, and when I put my bra on, I had to STUFF my boobs into it. And they still looked like they were ready to burst out. So I put my sports bra back on and thought I was just bloated. There's a possibility that I've put on a few pounds, but I only weigh 140 fully clothed and with a very very full stomach. And I should be getting my period possibly toward the end of this week. But again, that would mean that I actually weigh even LESS than 140, not taking into account how weighed down I was to begin with the last time I checked. And I noticed this increase in size before I should have even started gaining my water weight.
So my question is, WHY ARE THEY GETTING BIGGER??? I'm trying to rationalize it by telling myself that it's just bloating/swelling plus whatever few pounds I put on. But they have never been this big, even when I ballooned up to 150 over the summer. I'm really concerned because I would panic if they got any bigger, they already look outrageous on me. If the situation hasnt changed by the time my period is over, I plan on seeing my doctor, but I don't want to call a false alarm. Should I be worried that the growth is permanent? Could the very binding sports bra have anything to do with it? Should I just try to wait until after I get my period? Should I just try to lose more weight (in which case I would start to look sick)?

I know this probably sounds vain to be complaining about having huge boobs, but I couldn't take any more public attention if they got any bigger. I already have to deal with comments DAILY, and it makes me highly uncomfortable and self-conscious.

Anyone who has any ideas about why this is happening, or any ideas about what I could do, I would GREATLY, GREATLY appreciate it.

Please, I'm getting kind of desperate.

Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-07-2006, 04:44 AM   #2
(female)

laughitoff HB User
Re: My Boobs Will Not Stop Growing

anyone? anyone?

i dont think the growth/swelling has stopped, nevermind being reduced.

if anyone has any information, please.

Closed Thread