It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2006, 12:51 PM   #1
(female)

mommyo2 HB User
Red face Period only 2 days long...

MY periods are normally very heavy and last from 5-7 days. But my last one was only 2 days long and not very heavy. I'm worried that I could be pregnant but am not sure. Do you think a pregnancy test would work now or should I wait until I miss a period????

Help!

Old 04-12-2006, 02:34 PM   #2
(female)

helpme.. HB User
Re: Period only 2 days long...

Well, do a home pregnancy test for peace of mind, or whatever.

But it might just be like that. I usually have.. somewhat heavy times of the month, like for the first 4 days out of the 7, but the last time I had mine [i have irregular ones, but i'm young still] it only lasted.. 5 days and extremely, like.. so extremely light! I was happy.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-16-2006, 04:56 AM   #3
(female)

little_miss HB User

Hi, the last two months my periods have been exactly the same only two days long with really bad cramps i expected it was gonna be really heavy but two days was all it lasted and this month has been the same i know for a fact i am not pregnant. After my period finished last month i had the bloated feeling almost right away until i took my period again this month im not on bcp or anything and my periods are usually at least five days long. dunno whether to wait another month to see what it's like next month or just to go to the doctor now.

Old 04-16-2006, 12:04 PM   #4
(female)

Quakes99 HB User

Have you started or been using b.c., sometimes that changes your body. Are you stressed? How about your age-- did you just start getting your period. Do you have any other symtoms? If you are worried call your doctor!

Old 04-16-2006, 03:03 PM   #5
(female)

little_miss HB User

I havn't been on b.c. for years now, no stress, no changes and im 36 years old will make an appointment on tuesday must be something going on. The only other thing is the cramp i have had is the worst i have ever had felt pain down the back of my right leg and thought i was gonna pass out.

Old 04-19-2006, 04:23 AM   #6
(female)

cluelessfemale HB User
Smile Re: Period only 2 days long...

My period was like that before that just last for just 2 days and it's so light flow. I was so desperate what will be the cure of it till oneday I read an old book of herbal medecine and I found out that "lagundi" plant can bring out the period. I tested it to myself and I drink a herbal medicine called "lagundi" during my period. Then my period became so heavy and it lasted for 7 days.

Closed Thread