It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2006, 03:05 PM   #1
(female)

Lejaro HB User
Menorrhagia...

I have been doing some looking around on the internet and realized that I have this. Menorrhagia. I know it says that its rare and a lot of women think they have it when they don't but I know for a fact I do. I have been put on birth control for almost 2 years now to keep me from bleeding. Because before that my doctors were amazed I was still alive because I practically bled myself to death and had to get two blood transfusions. What makes me mad is that my doctor never told me this is what was wrong. They didn't explain anything to me. Just put me on birth control (depo at first, and didnt even explain that) and just acted like everything was better. Now that I know exactly what I have and that my doctor didnt even say anything to me I am happy I'm going to a new doctor monday. Hopefully she can explain more to me whats going on. I didnt ask questions because I was 16 and scared to death of what was going on. I'm 18 now and much more aware of myself. I am going to make sure I get my questions answered if I have to get mean. I don't like not knowing whats going on.

Have anyone of you had or known someone with Menorrhagia? What your doctor did and if you ever got over it? I would give anything to be normal...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread