It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2006, 02:38 AM   #1

resurii HB User
Pain at the end of peeing..

Ahh well just yesterday i started to experience this weird pain at end of peeing..the pain is not on or near my bladder but it's urethra area, where the pee actually comes out..
the feeling is like a stingy feeling
any ideas? =\

Old 07-27-2006, 02:45 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Fireball76 HB User
Re: Pain at the end of peeing..

It sounds like it could be a urinary tract infection or a bladder infection.
So you have to pee often but when you do go you barely pee at all? And then it burns right after? (or during the whole time you're going?)
If so that's what it could be. Drink lots of cranberry juice (not cocktail, just cranberry juice) or take it in pill form. That should help. But also see your doctor. They an give you a prescription and narrow down what it is for sure.

Last edited by Fireball76; 07-27-2006 at 02:45 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-27-2006, 11:21 AM   #3

resurii HB User

oh it's only at the end..like the last second..kinda like the last few drops..
oh and i pee a normal amount of times

Old 07-27-2006, 10:05 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Fireball76 HB User

Then it probably isn't a urinary tract infection. You may want to check with your doctor. Could just be the start of an infection?
Or maybe irritation from sexual activity?
Is it getting better? Getting worse?

Old 07-27-2006, 10:07 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

SRMom HB User

I agree it sounds like the begining of a urinary tract infection. Drink cranberry juice and lots and lots of water to flush it out. If it doesn't go away, you will need to see the doctor for medication.

Old 07-27-2006, 10:19 PM   #6

resurii HB User

hi everyone,
well today i've been actually peeing fine..kinda suprised yet still skeptical about it
if the pain comes back, i'll be sure to check with a doctor
thank you to all of you who replied!

Old 07-28-2006, 07:25 AM   #7
(female)

o_janus_o HB User

As a child I used to get that almost every time I peed. Maybe I wasn't drinking enough water or something. I swear I changed my underwear everyday! Mom made me! Now it happens sometimes right after sex. Othertimes when I havn't had enough fluids.

If it happens again drink plenty of water. Extra water. Cranberry juice is excelent too. If it gets really bad pouring warm water over your urethra is supposed to help while you pee. And if it gets that bad it can't hurt to go to the doctor and get some antibiotics.

Take care and drink lots of fluids!

Old 08-15-2006, 06:54 AM   #8
(female)

xPenguin_Dance HB User

Sounds to me like you have a nice little friend known as Systitis(Spelling?). I've had it before. It makes peeing very painful at the end. Since I've had this 2-3 times before, I've learned a little trick. You know those muscles that control the flow of pee? Don't push those muscles. Actually, do what you do when you don't want to pee. And if you clean yourself with soap in that area, avoid the soap for a little while and just use some warm water or sit in bath water to freshen up. Also, you'll probably be getting some bad pains in your right side after a bit. You can avoid making it worse by laying on your back when you sleep instead of your side. Also, a few extra strength Tylenol help. : ) Also, like the other person said, cranberry juice helps. I prefer Cran-Apple or Cran-Grape. Even Cran-Raspberry. The cranberry blends always taste better. : ) Hope I helped. : )

Old 08-15-2006, 12:34 PM   #9
(female)

shannonbarie HB User

If it is a urinary tract infection cranberry juice is very affective. What cranberry juice does is it helps keep the bacteria from attaching to the bladder and urethra so it's easily flushed out of the system. If it gets worse or there is blood noted in your urine go see a doctor immediately! I have had UTI's so bad before that my urine was so full of blood the doctor asked if I was having my period. If your symptoms dissapate that's great, but you still should mention this to your doctor the next time you see them even if you have no symptoms at that time.

Old 08-15-2006, 10:49 PM   #10
(female)

wattz HB User

try the cranberry juice concentrate pills and lots of water...you can get them at a health foods store..works great..take it from me i know

Closed Thread