It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2006, 10:53 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

tnmomofive HB User
Unhappy cycle's making me feel just ill

Hi
I am looking to hear from anyone who can relate or has any knowledge on this issue.Ok first of all growing up I had fairly easy cycle's never had real bad cramping and felt normal.Since getting older (32 this month) and having 5 kids I have noticed my cycle's get worse and worse.I sometime's have medium bleeding other times heavy.The worst to me though is a few days to a week before and then during my cycle's these are my symptom's.cramping(this is recent I mostly do not have cramps just every once in while also some pressure feelings this period).lightheadedness,fatigue,weakness ,bloating,swelling of hands and finger's(this goes up and down),heart palpitation's (holter monitor last yr showed some PVC's doc said of no concern but they seem more often before and during my cycle's) and just an overall ill feeling.I am on my cycle right now and I really had to drag myself out to my oldest son's football game tonight which they lost but anyway...are my cycle's gonna be the death of me? lol anyone know what im saying here and can anything be done to help?

thanks in advance its most appreciated

Last edited by tnmomofive; 09-07-2006 at 11:29 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-10-2006, 07:53 PM   #2
(female)

kendram HB User
Re: cycle's making me feel just ill

I feel your pain and I am only 27 with 2 kids. Mine got so much worse the past couple of years. I finally went to the dr. the other day about it. She is doing an ultrasound in 3 weeks to try to figure out why mine are so heavy and painful. I am having it right now and I am miserable right along with you. Sorry I am not much help on the issue, I just wanted to let you know your not alone, I am the same way as you are with my cycles and it really sucks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread