It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2006, 01:34 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

JenRas05 HB User
sharp shooting pain under left breast!

I just started getting this sharp shooting pain under my left breast. I first noticed this early morning and it lasted for atleast an hour. Its been coming back on and off throughout the day. Is this normal? I am 19 years old and on Ortho Evra. Because I'm on Ortho Evra and I was having this other chest pains last week I was checked for blood clots by my doctor and that turned out ok so I know its not a blood clot from the patch. I don't know whats causing it though. I've had this kind of pain before but it never stayed this long. Does anyone have any advice for me?

Sincerely,
Jenny

Old 10-07-2006, 06:54 PM   #2
(female)

FallingSnow HB User
Re: sharp shooting pain under left breast!

I also get this sometimes, right under the left breast. Aswell as chest pains here and there. Does it stay and then go, then come back every few minutes? I think most women get this, I still have not figured out what it is. Maybe a nerve or something. I just turned 21 so I feel like I'm too young to be getting these chest pains.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-07-2006, 07:50 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

JenRas05 HB User

Yea...it comes and goes and stays for a little while. It might be a nerve like you said..idk..I'm starting to get it on the other side too a little. Thanks for sharing your story with me though, its good to know I'm not the only one experiencing this. I don't think it has anything to do with my heart, I was a little worried about that at first and so I listened to my heart but it was steady so I'm pretty sure its just like a nerve or something.

Old 10-07-2006, 07:51 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

JenRas05 HB User

Does anyone else know more about what this could be caused from?

Old 10-13-2006, 07:19 AM   #5
(female)

smurfy33 HB User

Glad I found this thread. I get breast pains in my left breast, too. It seems to happen during PMS. I'm having it now. I'm 33. The pain is right where my underwire from my bra is and I can reproduce the pain by pushing in that area. Mine is sort of a dull ache that comes and goes. Very ouchy. Glad to hear I'm not the only one.

Closed Thread