It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2006, 08:08 PM   #1
(female)

0_o HB User
my nipple hurts

this is a bit because i dont even know how to explain this in english.... or in any other lenguage, so here it goes

2 days ago i woke up, and when i moved i felt something different, my nipples were hard, alot more than normal, and when my left nipple touched the blanket, it was kind of painful, but they are pretty sensitive so i didint pay much atention to it, but then it happened again and it was only my left nipple, and thats when i noticed this tiny thing at the tip of my nipple, looked very very swollen (a gland? sorry i dont know the name) it's tiny, but compared to the rest of the skin of the nipple looks like it cant get more swollen than it already is

it hasnt changed at all, i tried using ice to see if it helped coz i have a dr apointment tuesday morning, but the nipple getting hard seems to make it worse, and it's like that most of the time coz of the slight pain

does anyone has an idea of what could be? i'm still going to the doctor, but im a bit worried, and well, clueless

Old 10-14-2006, 09:19 PM   #2
(female)

starlet32079 HB User
Re: my nipple hurts

Well I haven't had this exact same thing before but I have had cysts in the inside of my breasts. They were very painful. Maybe it could be something along the same lines as a cyst. I think seeing the doc on Tuesday is a great idea though. Have you tried heat instead of ice? Maybe that might feel better on it...it did in my situation anyway.
I am curious as to what the doc think it is though. Please let us know.

Starlet

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread