It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2006, 01:55 AM   #1
(female)

ravyla HB User
Exclamation A big ZIT on my inner labia?!?!

Okay, so every great once in a while, I notice a "lump" just underneath the surface of my inner labia. Slightly smaller than those pellets in pellet guns. I don't usually notice them until I am shaving, or masturbating, etc. They aren't ingrown hairs, because there are no hair follicles on the inner labia, of course. They feel rather hard, and after my dumb[butt] starts messing with them, they will hurt kind of like when you start messing with a zit or something. Sometimes they stay under the skin and go away after a week or so, but sometimes they are like, right under the skin, and I can literally POP them like a zit. The stuff that comes out is just like a big zit being popped. It is totally nasty. They act just like big zits, but they are on/in my inner labia!! and they aren't small, either! They don't smell. *** ARE THEY?? ARE they zits?? Is it even POSSIBLE to get zits down there?? I have read about small white bumps on this board, but not BIG ones! Does ANYONE else have these, or know what they are???

Old 10-27-2006, 10:24 AM   #2
(female)

lauralu2000 HB User
Re: A big ZIT on my inner labia?!?!

When I asked this same question to my dr. because I thought I as well had a pimple there. Her answer was.....you can get a pimple anywhere you have pores. You have pores everywhere. Yes it was a pimple.

In my opinion what you describe is what they most likely pimples. Pimples vary in size anywhere you get them. I guess I would be concerend about it if after you popped it it coninued to become infected and was sore. Than I would get it checekd out. As long as it goes away I would immagine you are fine. It's best not to pick at them though. Good Luck!

JMHO

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-27-2006, 12:09 PM   #3
(female)

ravyla HB User
Re: A big ZIT on my inner labia?!?!

Yeah, they just gradually go away after a short amount of time, and the slight irritation they cause is EXACTLY the same sort of pain you get with a big zit. I didn't know you had PORES on your inner labia. I have always had a tendency to get get rather large zits on my face or back, (or my butt.) but DOWN THERE? Just odd. I REALLY appreciate your input.

Closed Thread