It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2006, 01:20 AM   #1
(female)

LisaMarie19 HB User
Could I be pregnant? Or just late?

Me and my ex-boyfriend had protected sex (with a condom) on September 28th. The next day, I got my period, right on schedule. It is now November 17th and I am two weeks late. (I should have gotten my period at the end of October) In the past, I have been late getting my period many times and especially after having sex! (I have sex maybe once every two or three months and each time I do, my period comes late) Could I be pregnant? Or could I just be late? I know stress can cause it to be late.. and during this time I was stressing over boys, and just moved to a new house. I was also sick about 2-3 weeks ago. Are my hormones just adjusting to this or am I pregnant? My breasts feel bigger and a little tender (I usually get this when I am going to have my period) and I have been having headaches (only two days) and feeling tired. Which are also normal for me when I am going to get my period. Please help!

(I read from a doctor that it is not possible to get pregnant a day before?)

Old 11-19-2006, 01:37 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

daisy-duke77 HB User
Re: Could I be pregnant? Or just late?

Have you taken a pregnacy test? If you are usually irregular, then you might not be. You really can get pregnant any day out of the month.............but higher chances during ovulation, which is usually around 14 days after your last period. Every woman's ovulation is different..............it's good to keep track of your ovulation. Your right..............stress and worrying can delay your period. I would buy a pregnacy test, just to make sure.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread