It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2006, 04:25 PM   #1
(female)

Tearful_Love HB User
Question Pregnant or not?

My period is almost 2 weeks late. I took a pregnancy test on Monday..it said negative. I took one today..this morning (the first pee) and it said negative. I think I ovulated the week my period was due..meaning my ovulation due date was off by 2 weeks.

I have had unprotected sex..my boyfriend said he didn't do it for too long to precum.

I don't feel any pregnant symptoms..no nausea..or anything..only pms symptoms. Could I be missing a month?

I'm also sick with the intestinal/stomach flu.. I've also been stressed out/very depressed this month.

I don't know what's going on. My parents don't know about me having sex..and I'm too scared to go to a doctor.

Maybe I'm just over-reacting and I'm just going to miss a month or it's coming next week?

Old 11-30-2006, 05:26 PM   #2
(female)

Addy1girl HB User
Lightbulb Re: Pregnant or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearful_Love
My period is almost 2 weeks late. I took a pregnancy test on Monday..it said negative. I took one today..this morning (the first pee) and it said negative. I think I ovulated the week my period was due..meaning my ovulation due date was off by 2 weeks.

I have had unprotected sex..my boyfriend said he didn't do it for too long to precum.

I don't feel any pregnant symptoms..no nausea..or anything..only pms symptoms. Could I be missing a month?

I'm also sick with the intestinal/stomach flu.. I've also been stressed out/very depressed this month.

I don't know what's going on. My parents don't know about me having sex..and I'm too scared to go to a doctor.

Maybe I'm just over-reacting and I'm just going to miss a month or it's coming next week?

I wouldn't worry; the fact that you're sick probably has something to do with it. I'd wait a week or two and then call the doctor and ask about it--she may be able to tell you without you even having to come in. Either way, you can't get pregnant from precum. Precum has little or no sperm and the sperm that are there are immobile, so don't let that keep you up at night. Have you had irregular periods before? Maybe getting upset about the possibility of pregnancy has actually thrown your hormones off and has set your period back? Good luck, let us know if everything works out!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-30-2006, 08:55 PM   #3
(female)

Tearful_Love HB User
Re: Pregnant or not?

Nope..usually my period is fairly on time. Only a few times has it come really late.

Old 12-01-2006, 12:37 AM   #4
(female)

princessloki HB User
Re: Pregnant or not?

Hey,
I'm on the pill which has made my periods fairly regular, but I've found that in times when I'm under a lot of stress or also sick, it effects my period, it will come a day or two late or early (which stresses me as well, pregnancy and all). I would say If it's been two weeks, wait it out another week and if it still hasnt come go see a gynocologist (I know from experience that pregnancy tests can be inaccurate). BUT try as much as possible to relax (I know it's hard), it's doing your body a favor.
PS: I dont want to sound preachy but I swear by the pill, you may want to talk to your gyno about it to avoid this type of stress. There are many options for young adults to choose from, and if you're worried about your parents info them about the other benefits - shorter, lighter periods; little to no cramps; clearer skin.

Good luck, hope it all turns out for the best

Closed Thread