It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2006, 09:08 AM   #1
(female)

Galaxy_Here HB User
pink discharge and it smelly!

hi

ive been having yellowy discharge for few weeks now and im worried coz it seems like i have a bit of a stench problem there...
ive always been clean and always use water after using the toilet to stay fresh so i dont know wat this could be.

but today it seemed to be pink in color and thats never happened before!
im not sure if it was blood and if it is why is my vagina giving out blood?

i dont think its anything serious as std's coz ive only had sex with my husband (and he is the only man ive ever had sex with) but then again he has been married before...!

i also used to itch down there quite a bit in the beginning but now its seems i itch every once so often so thats ok.
but i have noticed white dry-like color skin on the outside of my vagina almost leading down the legs but not on the legs (if that makes sense). im not sure when i started to get this white skin forming but i think this is linked to the discharge problem.

i also notice when i hav intercourse, it seems my skin on the outside mostly starts feeling really really sore and pianful. often ive had to stop intercourse in the middle just because the pain gets really bad. wen this happens i sometimes may hav this soreness and go for a wee in the toilet and i think its wen the urine touches the sore skin that it stings soooo sooo badly that its really unbareable to not cry

im very very shy to go to the doctor and ask him wats wrong just incase he wants to see for himself so if there is a solution where i can buy something that can help me over the counter then that would be great.
i was thinking of getting antibiotics or something coz i thought it might be bacteria related but i think i should be sure before i do.

please do help me

thank you ever so much
regards
galaxy_here

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-25-2006, 11:22 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

DNSX3 HB UserDNSX3 HB User
Exclamation Re: pink discharge and it smelly!

im guessin maybe its BV,or a yeast infection.i would see a doctor ASAP!!!!Let me know!!! The blood is probley from infection...

Closed Thread