It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2007, 01:31 AM   #1
(female)

macawgirl HB User
is this considered a period?

ok im confused and have been getting advice, and its all mixed and i guess maybe i just need a piece of mind. dec 20th the week of i got my last normal period. had sex on the 6th pull out method. ok no biggie, started excersizing on my sedentary bike 30 mins and got up to an hour, its been 2 weeks and 1 day today that i have been excersizing. i missed one day, so lets say 2 weeks. i have also lost 20lbs in 7 weeks. i usually i get my period at the end of the month or beganning of next month. now i work midnights so my days are whacky, so on the 21nd i got really intense cramps, and then had pink spotting most of the day, later that night i was able to use a pantyliner and got a little bit of some light red, a little darker red drops, i noticed one clot looking thing and 2 string mucousy looking things. (ok im assuming the lining?). towards the end of the night it got a little bit heavier, and i noticed some clear liquid in one of the blood drops. i dont wear pantyliners or pads so i changed them anytime there was a little blood on there because it felt wet and cold and it was just gross, i did notice later in the evening, that there were lines in the pantyliner and they were filled up, so i put on a pad and got 2 drops, within hours, so that was ridiculous and decided just to put in a tampon, few hours later there was just a little bit and it was light reddish pink, so i went back to the pantyliner and went to bed, the next day 22nd i got more light pink spotting and then it stopped. the following day on the 23rd i had nothing until later in the day, i wiped and had more pink mucousy discharge/blood, and then one other time i wiped and the same thing and then it stopped. is this a period? it is now the 28th and the only weird symptoms i have had, on thurs. the 25th i woke up and had to run to the bathroom battling gagging and dry heaving, i had this most of the day and couldnt eat anything but crackers and drank diet 7up. then cramping and exhaustion. the cramps have been on and off sense, feel like menstrual cramps that come and then go, then i have had some weird throbbing pinching pains that have come and gone. i also noticed some itching nipples, and a little bit of tingling. its the 28th and i have had cramping today and am tired, and feel bloated, and have the itchy nipples, biggest annoying symptoms are the cramping and feeling exhausted. this morning i did a test and it was negative. so im not sure what to do right now. obviously i havent told the guy i was with. (wonderful close friend that we care about eachother but are just friends). i have had a close friend who has just gone through this same thing and she thought it was a period and a month later after several htps she was pregnant. alot of people are telling me that they think its the excersize that did it, and others are saying that i need to retest again just to be sure, and then others are saying oh, you are pregnant and its to early to tell. what could be other causes of this? i have lost big amounts of weight before and always had a normal period. im in my middle 30's so could that be the cause maybe? just am not sure what to feel or think right now.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread