It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2007, 08:23 AM   #1
(female)

Jo-with-the-flo HB User
Lump in vaginal wall. Help!

HI

At the end of last year my partner felt a lump inside my vaginal wall (with his finger). Yesterday, I thought I would check myself, and it is still there
It was/is on the wall that is between the vagina and rectum
It was/is about a fingers length up (quite high up), and is longish, and about a finger width wide
It moves a bit, but also moves down a bit on its own when I 'bear down' as if going to the toilet

Could this be some kind of rectum/bowel muscle? Or is it something to worry about?
Last year when it was found, I put it down to 'toilet/poo' stuff, as when I press on it I feel like I need a 'poo'

I have no symptoms of anything 'going on', no trouble going to the toilet etc...
It doesn't affect me, and I can't feel anything is in there at all
It's only when I go searching deep that I can find it
It doesn't hurt either. It's just...there

Any help appreciated!
Thanks...
JO

Closed Thread