It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2007, 02:24 PM   #1
(female)

Vixen541 HB User
Sex with menstrual cup?

I just started using instead cups and like them so far. on the package it says you can have sex while wearing them. not to sound stupid but how is that possible? because you can feel it with your finger, surely the man feels it. does it not get in his way? i know it sounds silly but i am serious. i'm nervous about trying it.

Old 03-14-2007, 09:21 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User
Re: Sex with menstrual cup?

It depends my Dh didnt notice the first time we had sex with one in. I also didnt tell him I had it in cause I wanted to see an honest reaction. The second time he knew and said he could feel something but kind of like a condom.
So it can go either way your partner may not notice it then again he could.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-16-2007, 03:32 PM   #3
(female)

crosss HB User

I have used the cup many times for just that reason. When my husband planned a wonderful, romantic getaway for us last summer. I was a little upset with him because he did not take into account the fact that I would be on my period. My cycle is so regular that I was sure he would think about that. Duh! Anyway my best friend told me about the cup an it was wonderful. I used it according to the package directions and had absolutely no problems. My husband had no idea. The really funny part was a week later he is acting very nervous and when I asked him what was up he shared that he had just realized that I had skipped a period and wanted to know if I could be pregnant. Not hardly since I am 43.

Old 03-16-2007, 06:42 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

I tried the Instead cup and although I really liked the fact that it worked well, I still haven't figured out how to prevent it from going all over the place when I try to pull it out. Is there a trick to it? I think there's definitely a learning curve, I just haven't figured it out yet.

Closed Thread