It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2007, 04:40 PM   #1
(female)

dani_florida HB User
FINALLY Cured of recurring BV (Bacterial Vaginosis)!!

Hello All!

I wanted to share my story with those of you who have suffered from BV. Maybe it can help you!

I had suffered from BV for at least 4 years. I've been cured for the past 2 years. It was a nighmare for me. I would take my gyn's (I had gone through 4 during this time) numerous prescriptions for Clindeese, Flagyl and Metrozole only to have it "cure" me for a few weeks, if I was lucky. It would come right back after having sex or towards the end of my period.

One day I was up late surfing the net about my recurring problem and came across a few articles about a drug called Tindamax. It was originally prescribed for something else but a few studies had shown it cured recurring BV as well.

I went to my gyn and asked her about it. She gave me some samples, enough for 10 days. I had to take 2 or 3 pills (it's been a while so I can't remember exactly) each day. A few days after taking the pills I saw an improvement. I've been BV-Free ever since!

Ladies, if you haven't hear about it, ask your dr.s if it may cure you also. I always said if I found a cure for me, I'd share it with as many women as possible.

Please respond to this post to let me know what has worked for you.

Old 03-27-2007, 01:42 PM   #2
(female)

nasty1ne HB User
Re: FINALLY Cured of recurring BV (Bacterial Vaginosis)!!

The last time I had BV was in Nov 06. I started Yoplait yogurt since Dec 06. When I got my checkup on 3/12/07, he said that I don't have BV.

Now, all I have to tackle is this rare yeast infection (nonalbicans VVC).

So, I'm glad that I don't have BV, but with all the medications and stress I've been going through, I became susceptible to a yeast infection. Right now, I'm taking boric acid (600 mg 2xs daily for 14 days). I cross my fingers.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread