It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2007, 08:54 PM   #1
(female)

subzerogirl HB User
Question for women (too embarassed to ask friends or parents)

Hi there, I have a question..

I'm technically still a virgin (I've never had real sex) but I have had oral sex a few times, and I had it about 2 days ago, and today I noticed that there was a tiny blood stain in my underwear.. My period was over about a week ago, and this is the first time that something like this happens to me.. I'd like to know if there's anything to worry about or not..

Old 03-28-2007, 07:06 AM   #2
(female)

criscobaby HB User
Re: Question for women (too embarassed to ask friends or parents)

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzerogirl View Post

I'm technically still a virgin (I've never had real sex) but I have had oral sex a few times, and I had it about 2 days ago, and today I noticed that there was a tiny blood stain in my underwear.. My period was over about a week ago, and this is the first time that something like this happens to me.. I'd like to know if there's anything to worry about or not..

You sound very young so I can definitely understand why you would be too embarrased to ask your family and friends about this, especially your family. I am only speaking about the oral sex part, not the blood.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-30-2007, 09:40 AM   #3
(female)

scoobylou22 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzerogirl View Post

Hi hun , some people have light spotting around the time they ovulate (release of an agg from your overy) this normally happens 14 days before a period is due. If you have a 28 day cycle this will be about the end of the second week. So the first day of your period is day 1 so you would be ovulating on day 14/15. So since you said your period finished over a week ago i would think that this is the cause! you may notice a clear slimy, discharge aswel this is complety normal! so if you were to have sex around this time, this would be a highly fertile time so for future info becareful you can get pregnant really easy around this time.
If you went on the pill you would not get this spotting as the pill stops ovulation, sorry for wittering on!

Old 03-30-2007, 11:36 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

willo1980 HB User

As well as ovulation spotting, what the previous posted discussed, spotting can also happen if your mate has been using his fingers internally. In that case, his finger nails may have scratched her sensitive vaginal tissue. It's not a cause for alarm and just make him make sure his nails are trimmed.

Closed Thread