It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2007, 05:45 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

almac HB User
constant ovulation?!

what theee? ok.. so i had a baby in december.. and i ovulated for the first time.. around the first of february... But the sticky..boogy like discharge stayed?! It's constant ! I dont have normal discharge now, its ALWAYS like ovulation discharge? I've been on BC for a little over a month now and that hasnt even changed anything?

what causes this kind of discharge? i cant imagine my body ovulating for two months haha.

HELP!

Old 03-29-2007, 07:10 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

manchak99 HB User
Re: constant ovulation?!

wow....ME TOO! had my first baby in dec....had my first period (what i thought was.....) in January but it lasted for 3 weeks. then, nothing but a brown discharge in feb....had a real period this month on 3/12 that lasted for 8 days only this time. however, i do have that gross mucous that still seems to come out off and on....it's annoying. i was thinking it might be my body still cleaning itself out...especially since i had a c-section and didn't have the vaginal birth to do so.

do you get any spotting? i just had some a few days ago...which could be ovulation related right? i also am really dealing with the discharge now as well.

finally, someone can relate!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-29-2007, 12:51 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

almac HB User
Re: constant ovulation?!

its good to know your not alone eh ? haha. unfortunate for us, neither of us have a clue whats going on haha.

umm i spotted for about two weeks the first of March, however I was on bc pills and i was after having to double up a few times. so I think the spotting may have been self inflicted.

in february i thought for sure it was constant ovulating, but when it continued when I started on the pill ... i dont think thats even possible.

I too considered that my body may be still flushing out. I had a vaginal birth though... so I should be all cleared out by now haha. I was looking around on the net and I was reading about other women with the same problem (even they had no luck on finding an answer) but someone described it as the same substance as when you lose your mucus plug. I thought that was a perfect description ! It took me over a week to completly lose my plug, and the substance was almost identical!

its so wierd that so many woman have experienced this.. yet no one has any idea what it is... ?

Last edited by almac; 03-29-2007 at 12:54 PM.

Closed Thread