It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2007, 01:59 PM   #1
(female)

Megn80 HB User
For those of you with or have had cysts...

I was having problems for MONTHS with having to pee all the time..weird periods..just weird symptoms. I kept thinking they were UTI'S and kept going on antibiotics only to find out that I have a cyst on one ovary and a bunch of little ones on one ovary. I was put on birth control 4 months ago and even though the peeing has gotten a little better i'm still having problems. Its like you can see my uterus sticking out of my pelvic area, and it's been like that since it all started. My stomach also sticks out a little..its not fat it just sticks out. I'm frustrated and I have a gyno appt in little less then a month but I was wondering if any of you ladies out there had the same symptoms as me and eventually got over the cyst? I just want to be back to normal!

Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-29-2007, 05:42 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Sari05 HB User
Re: For those of you with or have had cysts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megn80 View Post
I was having problems for MONTHS with having to pee all the time..weird periods..just weird symptoms. I kept thinking they were UTI'S and kept going on antibiotics only to find out that I have a cyst on one ovary and a bunch of little ones on one ovary. I was put on birth control 4 months ago and even though the peeing has gotten a little better i'm still having problems. Its like you can see my uterus sticking out of my pelvic area, and it's been like that since it all started. My stomach also sticks out a little..its not fat it just sticks out. I'm frustrated and I have a gyno appt in little less then a month but I was wondering if any of you ladies out there had the same symptoms as me and eventually got over the cyst? I just want to be back to normal!

Thanks
You're not the only one who is going through this. I have problems with peeing too. I have cysts in my ovaries too. I have a condition called: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. Has your Gyno tested you for Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome? The best thing to do is to tell your Gyno about all of this, because your Gyno needs to know about how you feel. If you haven't gotten tested for PCOS, then you should ask your Gyno to test you for that.

Hope this helps you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread