It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2007, 12:34 PM   #1
(female)

PiercedPunkette HB User
Question BV..Help Please??

So I went to the Dr. today to get more results from a 2nd pap I had to take a week and half ago because I kept getting yeast infections, or so I thought. The Dr. told me I had a slight case of BV today, but that the Dr. had given me something to treat it last time. He gave me Clotrimazole, but after taking it for 7 days as prescribed, I didn't notice a change or it getting better at all. Since I assumed I had yeast infections I went to buy some AZO yeast pills and some Acidophillus.
I also just bought a 3 day monistat kit. I'm extremely frustrated with everything right now. I'm not a dirty person, I bath daily, I wipe front to back, I've changed my diet, I don't have sex, I can't get rid of these yeast infections or BV or whatever the heck it is. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I read online and it says BV is caused by overgrowth of certain bacteria, what I want to know is could my BV be caused by my HPV and HGSIL with moderate dysplasia?

& What can I take to get rid of it?

If anyone has any advice or anything please let me know! I'll greatly appreciate it!

Thanks

-Amanda-

Old 04-27-2007, 09:31 AM   #2
(female)

Kitten1228 HB User
Re: BV..Help Please??

I also have HPV and suffer from recurrent BV infections. But I am not sure if they are related but I will definitely ask my doc on my next visit in two weeks and I will let you know if I find out anything.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-27-2007, 11:26 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

DNSX3 HB UserDNSX3 HB User
Re: BV..Help Please??

Sweetie,I feel for you.I had it for over a year.NOTHING helped, I was crying, and feeling like crap.The only answer I found was rePHesh gel, IT balanced out vaginal PH.I do keep the Flagyl in the cabinet.BUT< I have not had it for over 2 years.

Closed Thread