It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2007, 12:23 AM   #1
(female)

sounhappy321 HB User
my breasts are itching all the time

for the last 4 or 5 months my boobs are always itching the now im getting really light brown marks over them im really worried please any advice would b very gratefull please help im worried sick its something a lot worse than wot it is kind regards

Old 04-05-2007, 02:29 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

daisy-duke77 HB User
Re: my boobs are itching all the time

Where is the itch? Under the breast?? Are your breasts large. This could be an issue with dry skin..........excema.........or from sweating. Sometimes when women have large breasts they tend to sweat underneath, which can cause itching. Have you switched soap, laundry soap or lotion? Also do you have sensitive skin? OR..........does it itch all over? This is what comes to mind..........if it continue's i would make an appt with a dermatologist.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-05-2007, 03:34 AM   #3
(female)

sounhappy321 HB User

no they dont ich underneath its all over the top of them my nipples are as bad aswell have nt changed washing powder so i really dont know wot it can be

Old 04-05-2007, 03:29 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

Jenteal HB User

I had this problem. It was a yeast infection. It's the same kind that you get down south. Eat lots of yogurt (the kind with live active cultures) and take oral acidophilus.

It was from going to the gym then running to the grocery or stopping off to do other errands. My bra didn't feel wet but I guess it was casue I got a yeast infection on my breasts. I made my nipples bleed from scratching so hard. I put the cream on my breasts that comes with the cream you insert. What a relief that was. The itching stopped.

Excema as stated could be the culprit too. Or maybe your skin is just dry and needs lotion.

Good Luck
Jenteal

Old 04-07-2007, 10:26 AM   #5
(female)

hannahph HB User
Re: my breasts are itching all the time

It does sound like a yeast infection to me also. It is also really easy to pass back and forth if you breast feed a baby. You can also use over the counter lamisil foot creme.(if you are breast feeding a baby check with your Dr though-there are special persription cremes that are safe) Make sure you change your bra everyday and wash it in hot water. Also don't use the same towel twice-things like that can reinfect you.

Closed Thread