It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2007, 02:22 PM   #1
(female)

babydiva HB User
Going pee alot. Has anyone had this? how to fix it?

I go pee alot. Frequently. It's like every 5 min or 3 to 4 min. It happends mostly at night. Last year, it was happening alot here at home. Now it doesn't happen much home. When I'm at my hairdresser's it happends alot. At my b/f's it happends alot. On Sat night I was at his house. I think he's getting tired of seeing me go pee alot especially his mom. She noticed and asked him why am I going so often. This was 3am in the morning. She was in a mood and was yelling at him for not setting the heating pad up right for me, then went back in her room and slammed the door. At that time I was in the bathroom and came out after hearing her slam her door. Then I went to my b/f's room and we went to bed. I woke up being afraid to go pee. I went anyway. Then my b/f woke and asked me where did I go? Obviously the bathroom. But maybe he didn't want to hear that so I lied and told him I went to put the cup in the kitchen. I had a cup on his table in the room with juice. So I slept for a while. I woke up having to go to the bathroom again but was scared. I kept it in and my genital area started burning me so I eventually told him I had to go pee. He said go. He told me that if I needed to go then go. Now, when I go to his house I don't like to go. I saw the doctor for this issue 2 years ago. He told me it could be stress related or emotional issues. He chcked me and said nothing was wrong. I was on medication but stopped it cause of the side effects. What can I do about this problem? Has this happened to anyone? I really don't want to be going to the bathroom alot at other ppl's house cause it can irritate them. Like it does my b/f's mom. So I don't know how to fix it.

Last edited by babydiva; 04-09-2007 at 02:29 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-09-2007, 03:53 PM   #2
(female)

Megn80 HB User
Re: Going pee alot. Has anyone had this? how to fix it?

If you have to go, go. Don't worry about annoying anyone. You shouldn't hold the urine in. I'd advise maybe you see a urologist. It could be a number of things but if it's disrupting your life you should get it under control.

Old 04-09-2007, 04:28 PM   #3
(female)

Mrs.Khan HB User

U can searched on net for causes of frequent urination .Most important causes are a urinary tract infection for which u may have to take antibiotic .If the volume of urine is more as well then may be u are diabetic .It could be that your bladder is oversesitive to urine and has some problem with the nerves that control bladder

Old 04-09-2007, 05:06 PM   #4
(female)

babydiva HB User

Ya. I'm going to go to the doctor about it again. Cause I went like 2 years ago. But they have to be the one to refer me to a urologist right?

Old 04-10-2007, 05:54 AM   #5
(female)

Mrs.Khan HB User

I missed out one thing .It could be obsessive compulsive disorder .For that one has to be referred to psychiatrist .BUt the GP will decide what kind of problem this is

Closed Thread