It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2007, 06:03 PM   #1
(female)

zzyx HB User
Iím 16 years old, and really freak out. Reason: weird periods.

Iím 16 years old, and really freak out. Reason: weird periods.

Iíve been having my periods since I was 13 years old, and always had very irregular periods. Sometimes they are a week and a half long, sometimes as short as a day. Sometimes I donít have it at all for two, and once three, months, and sometimes Iíd have it twice in three-four weeks. I went to a couple of doctors before, and they did some blood test, but they didnít really care and said I was fine.

And now, Iím in my period, and have been having it for close to a month and two weeks. Generally, I donít have many cramps (although Iíve have phantom abdominal pains since I was four that nobody could explain, theyíre never during my period), except now it feels like my guts are being ripped out. I feel extremely exhausted and my whole body hurts. Iím having bad headaches and my vision sometimes blacks out a little and makes me dizzy.

I donít know what to do! I canít find a doctor who pays attention long enough to see if thereís anything wrong with me, but this sure isnít right!

Any suggestions?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread