It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2007, 04:37 PM   #1
(female)

ebon_aurora HB User
Has anyone ever used Clindesse before?

I've just recently been diagnosed with BV for the first time-after treating a really bad yeast infection- (But I firmly believe I've had the BV for AT LEAST a year. Probably longer) and my doctor gave me Clindesse. I was just wondering if anyone here has ever used it. I'm a strange case. My doctor and I both thought I still had yeast but it didn't show up on the wet prep, so they did this, what he called, new "DNA test" and it showed gardnerella. I had no odor and my discharge was not thin and watery. It was odorless and thick and white. Almost like Elmer's glue. I also had a vague burning sensation going on in there. I don't really know why I'm going in to so much detail about this. lol. I just want to know if anyone has ever used the Clindesse before and what the outcome was. I suppose I also wanted to know if anyone else was a strange case like me. Thanks!

Last edited by ebon_aurora; 04-10-2007 at 05:51 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-10-2007, 08:55 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

DNSX3 HB UserDNSX3 HB User
Talking Re: Has anyone ever used Clindesse before?

I think I tried it, Its a vaginal gel...right? It didnt work for me.I used alot of stuff.Nothing worked but rePHesh.Sorry. I had BV for over a year....ugh. good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread