It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2007, 09:28 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

kirsten07 HB User
Red face help, swollen down there!!

i've dealth with BV for a year now (thats what my gyno said it was 3 months ago) and it wont ever go away if it does its short lived. well i seem to have a kind of 'flare up' lately and i've started to use rephresh, thought i was better until tonight when i had sex, it BURNED like my hole was on fire, then afterwards a big clump of white came out (dont know if thats was the rephresh stuff or not). Well my lips right outside of my hold felt really big and sore so i look at them and they are huge and red! when i walk i can feel them thats how big/swollen they are!! its not my whole vaginal lips, just the part outside my hole, exactly where it was burning like crazy. i know its probably the sex that irritated it but i can never have sex!! i'm always in pain like this, i usually dont get so swollen and i am kind of worried about it. i am setting up an appointment with my gyno tomorrow, its worrying me, i've been feeling kind of sick,sweaty,faint lately and my mind keeps thinking its something to do with whats going on 'down there' i have a wild imagination. i am just going to set up an appointment just wondering if anyones gone through this or has some advice!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-12-2007, 07:41 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

DNSX3 HB UserDNSX3 HB User
Red face Re: help, swollen down there!!

Yes, the white clumpy stuff is the rePhesh.I know its gross!Id see the OB/GYN.Sounds like maybe you have yeast.....but the symptoms of BV are like yeast too.Maybe you have BOTH???!!! YIKES! Ive had lotsa BV, and YEAST problems.I dunno. I use rephesh,take acidillious daily,2 Azo yeast,and wear undies as little as possiable.I also eat LOTS of yogurt!Ive done the Flagyl, and Diflucan....It didnt seem to help. Good LUck! MAKE sure ya let us know how your doing.I hate when people post a problem, and then never respond again...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-12-2007, 08:32 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

kirsten07 HB User
Re: help, swollen down there!!

i'm making an appointment, but i cant go everytime i get these symptoms, i would be going way too much. i'm going to try and get rid of this then use the rephresh every 3 days like the box said. i'm also going to try the acidophilous and see what happens. i dont wear underwear to bed. So this is a yeast infection?? i thought i had BV like last time, i cant tell! well thanks for the advice i'll see what my gyno says i always get in pretty fast. my hold hursts soooo bad thats my main thing its so painful i dont know what to do and my boyfriend thinks i'm making it up to get out of sex or stop sex early......i'm so frustrated, why is this all of a sudden appearing this past year!!

Old 04-12-2007, 09:57 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Longview HB User
Re: help, swollen down there!!

when it comes to women problems like these you can go from BV to yeast and all different kinds of problems. and it makes me mad to hear you say you boyfriend thinks your making it up to get out of having sex. well i would like to see a man be a women just once..they wouldn't last a day.

Old 04-12-2007, 12:52 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

DNSX3 HB UserDNSX3 HB User
Exclamation Re: help, swollen down there!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longview View Post
when it comes to women problems like these you can go from BV to yeast and all different kinds of problems. and it makes me mad to hear you say you boyfriend thinks your making it up to get out of having sex. well i would like to see a man be a women just once..they wouldn't last a day.
AMEN to that!!! Men would never make it with the problems some of us woman face.

Closed Thread