It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2007, 03:58 AM   #1
(female)

Volcomgrl HB User
brownish discgarge/no period/ prego symptoms

Hi everyone..I have a question not too sure which forum to post it in, so I decided here. But anyways..me and this guy had sex about 2 months ago or at least tried to he got it part way in after messing around and I think there was precum or *** on him with no condom and I had been taking BC for about 4 months now, but when we first tried to have sex I had just switched to a different brand BC (lower hormone one) the month before. Well the first month (before we tried to have sex) I had a normal period then this last month I had a brownish spotting sometimes runny sometimes a little clumpy sometimes its darker sometimes its like a tannish color. Well the week before my period was to start I had spotting like this all week..I would just wear a light pad, well when my period was supposed to start It didnt..I had a little brownish spotting and one time I wiped I saw a drop of fresh blood and thought it was going to start but it didnt that was it for fresh blood. Well we had sex again all the way this time on one of the days when I was on the sugar pills of the pack (which I dont take). It didnt last very long (I dont know if that matters in getting pregnant..like how much precum and all) but we didnt use a condom he pulled out. Well now its been about a month..I should be starting my period next week and this week again Ive been having spotting every day. Ive also been feeling nautious, headaches, cramping, sharp pains in my stomach, and ive actually thrown up but I think it was from something I ate. I dont know if im scared and making myself feel this way but I feel somethings wrong. Im wondering if any of you have any ideas as to whats wrong or what the spotting is from. Im planning on taking a pregnancy test but im waiting til my period is supposed to start to see what happens this month. Thank you for any help you can give me!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-12-2007, 10:10 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Longview HB User
Re: brownish discgarge/no period/ prego symptoms

First of all, it's very possible that your BC can be making you spot. If you have only been on bc for 4 months...its actually extremely possible. I went through the exact thing you are describing with the spotting, diff colors of blood at just about my 3rd and 4th month of being on pills too. and i was having sex w/ no condom. just relying on the pills. what throws me off is you saying you didnt even start your regular period after you were on the placebos. thats one thing i didnt experience..i would spot the whole month, then fresh blood right when i was suppose to get my period. But im not sure if this is totally true, but i heard if you are on the placebos any amount of blood you see will count as a period.

But it does sound like to me your body is adjusting now to the pills and you might be getting a bad case of it. which stinks since that can confuse you on what those signs really are from (pills or pregno) If i were you, to help ease your mind one way or another take a HPT within this months time, say if you dont get your period soon like u are expecting. and by the way it doesnt matter how long sex lasts...it only takes one little sperm to make that baby. so always be careful!

Old 04-13-2007, 05:56 AM   #3
(female)

Volcomgrl HB User
Re: brownish discgarge/no period/ prego symptoms

Thank you so much! I was hoping that it was just the pills causing the spotting...Its just Ive never had spotting like this before usually I never spot even when I start BC. I went years not on it and then started them again and no spotting until I switched to this brand, so this was weird for me. Ill definitely take the HPT if I dont get my period this month just to make sure but I really dont like this spotting. Hopefully my body gets used to the pills soon! But thank you again for the help that kinda eases my mind so Im not as stressed out.

Closed Thread