It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2007, 05:25 AM   #1
(female)

penny1982 HB User
period pains but no period.

i was due on two days ago i had really bad pains yesterday so thought id come on but nothing happend. about two weeks back after me and my partner had sex i went to toilet and there was the smallest amount ov blood there. ive been feeling sick and tierd butnothing else. my breasts are swelled but they usually do when im due on. the only thing out ov normm is i threw up out ov the blue am woundering if i could be pregnant if you can have period pains if you are pregnant does anyone have any ideas or been in same situation. am not going to rush out for a test will wait till after weekend. but any advice would be welcomed xxxx

Old 04-13-2007, 06:43 AM   #2
(female)

luvmy2kids HB User
Re: period pains but no period.

Yes, you could DEFINITELY be pregnant, and that's what it sounds like to me. With both of my pregnancies I though I was going to get my period because my breasts were tender and I had cramping... but it never came and I was pregnant. So take a test!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-13-2007, 07:19 AM   #3
(female)

penny1982 HB User

thanks for your reply i thought i could be but really wasent sure with having pains am going to get a test going to go out in abit 4 one will let you know the outcome xxx

Old 04-13-2007, 07:57 AM   #4
(female)

frankiesmom HB User

[QUOTE=penny1982;2919113]thanks for your reply i thought i could be but really wasent sure with having pains am going to get a test going to go out in abit 4 one will let you know the outcome xxx[/QUOT

Anything's possible I guess but to have cramping at onsite of pregnancy? Sounds like you just spotted for this period, which I did myself sometimes, or you might have miscarried. Who knows, every woman's body is different. I wouldn't depend on a store bought test though, it could give you a false negative.

Old 04-13-2007, 08:25 AM   #5
(female)

penny1982 HB User

i have had no spotting i had the tinest smear ov blood a week and half a go after sex and just had normal period cramps but no blood . m going to leave it till after weekend then il have more ov an idea xx

Old 04-13-2007, 11:37 AM   #6
(female)

plainjayne HB User

sounds like pregnancy but i was also like that when i miscarried when i micarried the blood was bright red and there was only the tiniest amount and when my period starts its either dark red or brownish i dont know how you can wait to get a pregnancy test i am not that patient!

Old 04-14-2007, 09:45 AM   #7
(female)

penny1982 HB User

i got a test and took it today am not pregnant. only got cheap one as didnt want to lose out on loads ov money. so my period mmust just be late. oh well never mind xxxxxxx

Closed Thread