It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2007, 09:13 PM   #1
(female)

GinoB HB User
Please help me

I had an abortion a few weeks ago, and my period came after it.

Not to long ago I have been feeling these sharp pains in the pit of my stomach during sex. When my borfriend hits a particular spot of my vagina, a spot down deep, it sends this pain in my stomach so bad that I start to cry and have to stop.

Could you please tell me what this possibly could be and how to end it?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-15-2007, 09:37 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: Please help me

What kind of instructions did your doctor give you regarding how long you should wait before resuming having intercourse?

You have just had a surgical procedure down there and it needs to heal properly and completely.

As for what to do about stopping the pain, I would suggest you don't have intercourse again until you have spoken to your doctor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-15-2007, 09:38 PM   #3
(female)

GinoB HB User

It wasnt a surgical abortion, it was medical. I took a pill.

Old 04-15-2007, 09:48 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Ah okay. But it's still not exactly a 'period' you had. It would be more like a miscarriage. You still need time to heal. Again, how long did your doc tell you wait before resuming relations?

Old 04-16-2007, 06:54 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

DNSX3 HB UserDNSX3 HB User
Wink Re: Please help me

My sister had a pill abortion about a year ago, and has had nothng but medical problems since.Shes had yeast infections, horriable periods,kidney stones,and every FLU out there.Ive never known her to be so sick.She said the pains are probley normal,since your abortion is recent. sorry.I feel bad for you.

Old 04-16-2007, 09:15 AM   #6
(female)

GinoB HB User

Oh darn.....oh....that really stinks.....

They never told me about any of that...

Old 04-16-2007, 10:25 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User

Relax just because one person wound up with health problems afterwards doesnt mean you will. There are any mumber of things that could have caused those other health issues for that poster's sister.

deleted

If your dr told you to not have sex for a set amount of time follow that to the letter. You are told for a reason and that is to portect you and your health.

deleted
TTC #3 since 01/02

Last edited by Administrator; 04-17-2007 at 01:20 PM. Reason: removed

Old 04-16-2007, 10:34 AM   #8
Inactive
(female)

mworry HB User

Sounds like you need a follow up with your gyno. You may need a D&C to clean out anything remaining. I do hope you are being more cautious this time. You could have an infection and it's dangerous to wait cause it could travel to your bloodstream and make you critically ill.

Old 04-16-2007, 02:38 PM   #9
Veteran
(female)

DNSX3 HB UserDNSX3 HB User

you just went through such trama to your system, Id take it easy down there.hes probly hittin the cervix.poor dear! id follow up with the gyno too.sorry i couldnt help more.

Closed Thread