It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2007, 06:23 PM   #1
(male)

doomcastirons HB User
Girlfriend overly emotional

It's not that I'm worried but I just wanted things cleared up to find out whether or not it was normal.

I started dating my girlfriend in December and things are going more than great. She told me her period came around the end of the month but lately they have been earlier and earlier(we have beens sexually active since feb).

Anyways, she was at my house this weekend and she started crying because she couldn't find her hair elastic. I was kind of taken aback but since we tell each other everything I asked her what was wrong and she told me she was just pms'ing. She told me once she was doing the dishes and couldn't get a spot off and started crying. We both had a laugh at that one.

What I would like to know is why she has been getting her periods earlier than before(she says they have always been the same until she met me). Can emotions and being sexually active have an effect? Also, I'm pretty sure it's normal for a girl to get extremely emotional so her crying doesn't affect me too much but is it common? I know alot of girls who would get really angry during pms.

Thanks.

Old 04-17-2007, 06:20 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

lucii HB User
Re: Girlfriend overly emotional

i womens period is not calendar month long, they vary from person to person from about 26 days upwards, so just because she had her peeriod at the end of the month doesnt mean it will happen at the end of every month!
as for getting upset and crying, yes this is normal as well as getting angry.
lucii xx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-18-2007, 02:32 PM   #3
(female)

Bluesy HB User

There could be numerous reasons why her period is starting earlier and earlier. Has she recently started birth control? If it really bothers her tell her to see her Dr. And as far as women being emotional, it's common. I get really bad when I am on my period. One night I asked my boyfriend to take out the garbage and he wouldn't.. He just wanted to argue with me about it and called me lazy. I started balling like a little baby. I cry at the drop of a hat while pms'ing. But every woman is different during that time.

Old 04-19-2007, 04:42 AM   #4
(male)

doomcastirons HB User

Alright. Thanks for your oppinions. I have just never experienced a pms'ing woman first hand before

Closed Thread