It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2007, 10:57 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Longview HB User
I had a UTI so long ago..but still feel urges ever since!

Okay, well i had a mild UTI last year, around the summer time. and ofcourse i experienced all the symptoms that comes with one. But ever since i had that darn thing, i have had the worst urges when it comes to my bladder. I probably get up around 3 times a night to go to the bathroom and the time span between those 3 times isn't really that long maybe like 3 hours apart. It's not so bad during the day but at night its extremely annoying, especially if im trying to rest up. and i try so hard not to drink anything before i sleep because of this. And even sometimes when i go its not very much, just like a symptom of a UTI. But i dont have one and i have made sure of that by seeing a doctor more that once.
it really feels like the uti never left my body..is that possible even though ive had tests done? what could this be?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread