It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2007, 09:07 AM   #1
(female)

FibiGrey HB User
Exclamation For anyone whos had a LEEP done

I had a LEEP procedure done last friday (4/13) and now I'm dealing with an extremely foul odor and alot of discharge. The doctor told me there'd be discharge but theres ALOT of it, and it's mostly lots of thin clear fluid, and some brown. Even two showers a day, pantiliners, and summers eve isn't helping the odor and moisture. I've tried contacting my doctor or nurse to ask if it's normal, but no one has called me back yet. I just wanted to know if anyone else who's had this procedure had to deal with the same thing, if it's normal, or if I should be concerned?

And another question, he told me to wait a month to have sex, and to not even use tampons.. Did your obgyn tell you that? I asked how long it would be before I had sex again and he sat there thinking about it like he wasn't sure... He's a good doctor,just confusing sometimes.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread