It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2007, 01:45 PM   #1
(female)

mommazwieback HB User
Strange period- Somethings up

OK, heres whats been going on-
I was due for my period on April 1st. I had some mild spotting after sex on that day, and some brown discharge for a few days after. Anyhow, that quit, and then on the 10th I started to experience symptoms similar to starting my period: achy back, sore breasts, that sort of thing. I had a brown d/c on the 11th and 12th. Nothing on the 13th. On the 14th I started normally, actually enough to bleed a little onto my pants. Well, that quit, the next day nothing but a little bit of brown and pink d/c. Same goes with monday, and then yesterday nothing. I have taken two pregnancy tests (On the 9th and on the 13th), both were negative. I still have the strangest idea that I am pregnant. I dont know what to do, I dont want to get my hopes up about having a new baby just to be dissappointed (we have one already), and I dont want to call my doctor about it because I have had period problems in the past and I dont want her to think that I am paranoid. Anyone have any idea what is wrong with me?

Old 04-18-2007, 01:50 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Longview HB User
Re: Strange period- Somethings up

first of all i just wanted to know are you any form of bc?

also is there a reason to suspect pregnancy? did you go with no protection?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-18-2007, 02:31 PM   #3
(female)

mommazwieback HB User

No, Im not on birth control. My husband and I arent very careful so it is possible that I am pregnant.

Old 04-19-2007, 08:20 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Longview HB User

Okay well if i were you i would be calling my doctor anyways and telling her whats going on, because it does sound like you could be pregnant..but the negative tests throw me off. i would suggest getting a blood test to be sure. good luck.

Closed Thread